I am so sick of health scares like this one.
"The Food Standards Agency recommend 300 mg of caffeine a day as the safe limit for pregnant women, but now they’re saying you should just cut it out all together during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy."
Thoughts going through my head as I read this:
- I seriously can’t believe this. And from a website I actually like no less.
- I much prefer to believe that nice nutritionist who came to Coffee Week at the University of Oslo, gave me the best sandwich I’ve ever tasted and told me coffee was very, very safe.
- I’m glad the commentors agree with me.
- When you apply for adopting children, and they ask you why, can you write "I need my coffee, so I can’t be pregnant"?
- I want coffee RIGHT NOW.
* Yes, the Coupling reference is intentional.