- "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami, I can’t explain the plot, but it’s a new favorite
- Gjennom Vinduet poignant, well-written (in Norwegian) diary blog by a young man in Oslo, about living in a room with a view, writing on an antique typewriter, working in a bookstore, taking care of his little sister, being in love with his best friend and coming out to his parents.
- INeedCoffee.com no explanation necessary
- a website written by hand
- John Meyer’s brilliant theory
- How to get things done Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment.
- On e-mail Saving your e-mails is not a difficult thing to do
I listened to
- Amy Winehouse I had concert tickets, but she didn’t show
- Rosie Thomas yet another thing Heidi and I found out we had in common
- 4Hero not really "my type of music", but some of the tracks are beautiful, and being allowed to borrow the cd from Michael was an honor
- The Magic Numbers rediscovered on car trips in Lillehammer
- Nina Simone who knew she was the one singing during my favorite scene in The Thomas Crowne Affair?
- The soundtrack to Forrest Gump
- Den Brysomme Mannen kind of like Brave New World meets 1984, except it’s a Norwegian movie shot in areas of Oslo where I spend a lot of time. OK, but a little too obvious to be scary, and the movie should have ended earlier in the story.
- La Vie en Rose seen impulsively. Surprisingly long, but I enjoyed every minute.