I will not blog until exams are over. I will not blog until exams are over.
I give up.
My last exam is on the 16. This Friday! I have never been this interested in any exams before. People thought I worried about previous exams, like high school ones, but now… oh, these are actually important. And since the only thing I do all day these days is read this, I don’t really have anything to blog about. Except the following list, which is really the only thing keeping me going:
Things I will do to celebrate the end of the semester:
1. Waste time. I haven’t done that at all since I started university, unless you count the hours wasted in Philosophy class.
2. Drink champagne.
3. Clean my bedroom. Very thoroughly. Just because I can, because I finally have the time.
4. Stay out all night.
5. Sleep all day.
6. Start the day by reading a novel over breakfast, and spend the rest of the day reading that novel and doing nothing else. And if anyone dares to stop me… they will regret it.
7. Go skating.
8. Buy Christmas presents.
9. Get lost in Oslo. Explore. This is a lovely version of 1.
10. Send in my application for a third summer at the Ufton drama school.